Rawr Beauty are looking for an experienced full time or part time Nail Technician to join our fun and vibrant team! We are looking for the best nail technicians in the field and offer fabulous perks and benefits of the role!
Responsibilities/ The Role:
- Providing clients, a high standard in Manicures, Pedicures, Shellac nails and or Extensions.
- Can show creativity and passion towards their work.
- Great Customer service skills and able to advise all clients.
- Able to establish long term relationships with clients.
- Work as a team player in a fast paced and fun environment.
Skills and Experience
- NVQ Level 2/3 or higher
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Confident to carry out work in a confident manner
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
- Driven and passionate
What's in it for me?
- Rawr Express is a fun, friendly and sociable place to work.
- We value each member of the team and always value their input.
- We want you to feel and look good, so you are entitled to have your nails treated and
- pampered by one of your colleagues!
- We offer a competitive salary and offer great working conditions.
Come and join our Team where you are not a number but part of a team! Please send a copy of your CV and I look forward to hearing from you.
- Commission pays
- Company events
- Employee discount
- in salon/spa/beauty: 2 years (preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy/Nail Technology (required)