We are looking to hire an experienced dual salon manager to join our successful chain of beauty salons.
We offer a competitive pay that is negotiable depending on experience and skill set. In addition to this, you will receive discounts on beauty treatments, and will be part of a creative working environment with ongoing training and support.
In return we ask that you have a passion for the beauty field, possess outstanding customer & employee care and communication skills, are self-driven and motivated, and have a positive attitude toward learning and developing.
Successful candidates will be offered training, continuous support and opportunities for career development.
This role holds the responsibility of generating and maximising sales and effectively managing expenditure to achieve profit targets and to taking responsibility for the presentation of the salon(s), profitability, staffing levels and to maintain high levels of customer service at all times.
To act as the first point of contact for all employees and customers.
Main Duties: (List is not exhaustive):
- Oversee day to day operations of the Salon
- To work to achieve profit targets and identify areas of cost reduction.
- Manage the behaviour and performance of team members, adhering to company policies and procedures.
- To provide a facilitative and inclusive management style establishing and maintaining productive, collaborative relations with staff at all levels.
- Ensure staffing levels are maintained on a daily basis, acting on absence and sickness creating monthly rosters and distributing these.
- To promote a culture of high standards, expectations and continuous improvement that values and empowers staff.
- To encourage team members to maximise their potential through continuous learning whilst challenging and dealing with under performance.
- To recruit, manage and develop staff with HR and operational policies and procedures.
- Complete right to work documentation checks
- Lead effective and engaging team meetings, reporting back on key issues and questions raised.
- To continuously strive to improve and deliver results in accordance with set budgets and key objectives.
- To ensure that salons are adequately stocked from a variety of sources; monitor the effectiveness of stock generation.
- To recruit, support, motivate and develop direct reports, ensuring that employees are aware of the company’s policies and procedures and adhere to them.
- To manage the performance, conduct and behaviour of direct reports through effective supervision and performance management skills, addressing matters of concern in line with policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative support to Head Office
- Minimum 2 year’s experience working in a salon or spa environment at management level